7.22.2014

Card work #2 ~az


This is another card that was sent out to my cousin at school. I think I sent out a few but I didn't always have a chance to photograph them.  This was another photo-copy taken out of my art journal. The dog in this is actually quick drawings of my other cousin's German shepherd. While I wasn't happy with the likeness, I did  like the actual sketches. I think the drawing of the girl was some discard from another project but I liked how she worked with the dogs so I collaged her in. I sent the card around Easter so the punched out bunnies were my homage to Easter. I do love glitter so I coated the card with glitter paint, which you can see around the lower dog's nose. It also acts a sealant for all the collage materials. The 'you need to know' was just a lead in to some nonsense that I had written inside the card.  I challenged my cousin to find all twenty one hearts(or at least that's how many I think there was) and she did.


No comments:

Post a Comment