7.29.2014

Long arm ~ az

When I am taking pictures and saving them, I have to use titles that I theoretically remember. The titles lack originality but it is better than an image number taken on some insignificant date. This one is the self explanatory 'long arm'.  

I started the drawing on the left quite a while ago and went back to work on it recently. It was going into the discard pile, but I liked the necklace, so I glued it in my journal. The horses were already drawn in the book.  The star stamp is a tribute to Sarah, who as Karin says 'makes something out of nothing'. I carved a star out of very old eraser to use as a stamp and was proud of my efforts as my engineering skills are somewhat remiss even on the most simple of projects. 

'long arm'  journal page,  9 x 24" mixed media 

Until next Tuesday, 
az

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way you construct, destruct and reconstruct am image. And your colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete