9.02.2014

More talk of hands - az

The below is a continuation of last week. I love the picture below in spite of the proportions being a bit off but I like the pose of the hands. I added some fun by drawing a big poofy dress and butterfly wings.

Journal page 7x10"

On to the next picture which is just pure silliness (and hands).  As a kid, I would draw, abandon my art, and  then come back. In my absence, my father would think it was funny to draw on my drawings.  One day, he drew a spider with a beanie and seven legs in my art journal. Needless to say, much squawking prevailed but I kept the drawing. The twelve-year-old Picasso in me was offended but the daughter in me was amused. If I am feeling sentimental, this seven legged 'beanied' creature will pop up.

My father's collaborative attempt.

Journal spread, 14x10"


*az*


No comments:

Post a Comment