10.14.2014

Fall Art Shows -skf





Hello my fellow creatives,
         Here are some works that I did a few years ago. They are based on a trip I had taken to the Great Barrier Reef back in 1991. Most of the paintings and sculpture were done between the years from 2006 to 2012. I wanted to express the rhythm of the waves and the vibrant colors of the coral reef. These works have been in a couple of shows including The Gallery at Patriot Place. They are now on display at:
 The New England Artisan Gallery  http://www.NEArtisanGallery.com/
 513 South  Street, Route 1A
Wrentham, MA 02093
 774-847-9734

They are having an Open House on Saturday October 18th from 12PM to 8 PM.
 I'll be there from 2PM to around 4PM.
 Every one is welcomed to drop by to see and discuss the work shown here. The gallery is offering a store wide sale. My works are being sold at a 25% discount. It's a great opportunity to either purchase for your own collection or think about a fantastic gift for the upcoming holidays.
                                   
                                       I hope to see you there!


Next week I'm in a show at Massachusetts Audubon Moose Hill Gallery
The show is called "Leaves,Color, Cadence & Texture"
Stay tuned, I'll have more on this event on next week's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment