10.13.2015

The Painted Universe (SKF)

Hello Creators Extraordinaire,
This is my first stop motion animation.I realized that in a few weeks of my work being on Youtube, more people have viewed my artwork than in the twenty years of a fractured show history. So time to learn a new skill. The storytelling part of this process is like an old friend that I had forgotten about.I actually took poetry classes in art school. I find the combination of visual imagery and a narrative opens up the possiblitie of many new creations. Because this is a learning curve situation, I've become sensitive to the pitfalls as I fumble through the crafting of a different artform. I hope you enjoy the results. If a sixty year- old grandmother can develope her creativity in this manner, imagine what you can do!?





1 comment:

  1. i am blown away
    speechless
    keep sharing
    with anyone
    and everyone

    ReplyDelete