11.09.2017

Something Other than Clay by Andrea Zimon

I typically carry on about my clay adventures but nothing is yet glazed.

I took drawing over the summer. I am taking illustration now.

These drawing and illustration classes are demanding and stressful but I am thankful to have experienced them because they are making me a better artist.

Here is a sampling of my work. The only thing spectacular about these works is the journey.


From Drawing, pen and ink, line work



From Illustration, Pen and Ink, found object (snaffle), line work
From Drawing, conte crayon
From Illustration, pen and ink, jaw bone, pointillism and line work
From Illustration, Pen and Ink, shell, pointillism
Scratchboard, perspective building

Scratchboard, Still life (the object on the left is a horseshoe crab) 


Scratchboard, shell

Scratchboard, self protrait, Medusa, don't look at it or you will turn to stone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment