8.27.2014

-SKF

 Hello!  I extend the sincerest apologies for not blogging. It seems I have absolutely no tolerance for all of the new bugs. My immune system must be awesome by now. So, while my health holds out here's my latest creation, Helene's Dresser. Ta Dah! A few years ago, Andrea and I carried this monstrosity down a flight of stairs( we haven't been the same since). I love the turnings so I wanted them to be kid like and fun. The picture to the right is my inspiration. I took this during a service call when I went with my husband to Marshfield Fair before they opened .
I painted the landscape style stripes to mirror the proportions of the original furniture design.
 This is now where I keep
 my colorful media
 in my Art Cabinet .
Next, here are a few fabric and wire creations. I'm still experimenting with what scraps of fabric can do. Sometimes if it doesn't work out I practice what my granddaughter has taught me, how to give a really loud raspberry.And was the idea behind my leafy creature with the smocked body.
And from the carnival, I love the fiberglass portrait of King Tut( can't stop humming the Steve Martin song).



















Stay Inspired !





No comments:

Post a Comment