5.11.2015

hive preview -kes

Concept-June 2014;
I asked the art connection about an installation donation project, instead of the typical 'piece of art' donation routine I've been engaged in since 2003. I wanted to push myself, I wanted a new routine. Often I wonder what life would be like if I just enjoyed daytime TV or following popular sports teams. I'll be wondering a long time since those things aren't likely to occur in this lifetime.

Update-May 2015;
I've been working at this concept for almost a year. My collaborators at the site [Massassoit Community College in Brockton] and I have been diligently working since December 2014.
Here is a sneak preview of a small section, install in progress, onto the 25' wall of the Student Center Cafe.

To see the full story of the HIVE with honey comb and bees click here


right corner, ~ 7x6'




No comments:

Post a Comment