5.19.2015

Micro Moments in Beauty(SKF)

Hello Again (Do you like my hat?)
(I do not!) ( Good-bye!)( Good-bye again!)

Oh I'm sorry, I was stuck in 'Go Dog Go". Lovin' reading time with my grand kids.

It does relate to my little rant. Taking time even if it is a micro moment to appreciate our own lives.It's amazing that we find ourselves on rare and beautiful planet.Yes, I know, how cliche. There's an unexpressed poetry to every person's life most of which is unacknowledged. As artists, we have hard won skills by which we express how precious our passing perceptions are to ourselves and hopefully, like- minded others. We are often compulsively driven to communicate our visions to a broader community. Then , again, sometimes not. We stand in  the world like small children and their plastic buckets at the seashore, pulling out treasures to share with any one who is interested. I'll let the high and mighty  judge and rule. It's a dishonest exchange for the faithless and the fearful. I prefer the simplicity of my own being and my soul's pleasure in the world that was created for me.
Please enjoy my prayers of praise.

1 comment:

  1. a veritable visual smorbasboard sarah. yum -kes

    ReplyDelete